For anyone who invests in Putnam Investments, you can stay up to date with all your investment information through the Mercer iBenefitsCenter Account Online option. Whether you want to learn more about the company or if you want to ensure that your investments are in order, you can depend on this site.
One of the most important things that this site can offer its clients is the ability to manage their retirement accounts and the benefits for those retirement plans. The site is simple to use and your information is always safe because they use page encryption at all times. To get started you need to register or log in at www.iBenefitCenter.com.
- In order to register you need a username and password. If you are logging in for the first time, you can use your Social Security number as your username and the last four digits of your SSN and the word WEB as your password. After registration, you will be prompted to change your username and password to protect your personal information. The username and password will both have to be at least 8 characters long and contain a number and letter.
- They will then ask you to set up your security questions and answers so that you can gain access to your account at all times.
- For those people who have already registered, all you need is your username and password to log in.
- If you do not remember your username, you will have to provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, your date of birth, your zip code, and your last name.
- For lost passwords, you will have to provide the same information as with lost usernames.
You can always contact help if you run into any problems by emailing or calling their technical support center. There is a thorough FAQ section, too. With this site, you can stay up to date on all the latest news about your retirement plan as well as your benefits. It is an easy to navigate site that makes it easy to find what you want and that has a great site map as well.
Your information is always protected by page encryption so that your personal data is safe. If you want to know more about your benefits and retirement plan with Putnam Investments, register or log in at the official website www.iBenefitCenter.com or call your plan’s toll-free number to get customer support for managing your account.