Get cash back on all purchases through your Chase Freedom card offered by JP Morgan bank. Currently when you sign up for a card through the invitation you received by mail, you can get a $150 bonus or more. In some cases a $300 and $500 bonus is offered for certain customers. Below are just some of the many benefits to obtaining a card.
Perks of Chase Freedom
- Get 5% cash back on purchases up to $1500
- Sign-up bonus of $150+ for being a cardmember
- 120 purchase protection against theft of $50,000 per account
- Support offered 24/7 for current and new cardmembers
- No annual fees to be a member
- Online bill pay and card management
The process of signing up with the invitation you received by email or snail mail is simple and generally takes just a few minutes. Below is the step by step process to complete this portion.
Get Chase Freedom Sign-up Steps
- First head over to https://www.getchasefreedom.com through a secure browser. In some cases you may get a warning message from Firefox and other browsers that the site security certificate does not match the url you are visiting. This is because once you visit www.getchasefreedom.com you are redirected to applynow.chase.com instead which is the official page of JPMorgan Chase and Company.
- Next you will need to get the 12 digit number from your invitation and put those numbers carefully into the first blank box on the page.
- Now input your 5-digit ZIP code followed by your last name
- Click the submit button which will take you to a completion page to verify any other information needed to approve you.
Now all you need to do is wait for a confirmation email, and if you are approved, you will get your card issued through regular postage mail within a few weeks. If you have need for any further support during or after you get your card, you can always reach Chase customer service toll free at 1-800-432-3117 at any time of the day or night.