Citizens Bank lends millions of dollars yearly for automobiles, credit for new homes, and recreational vehicle purchases. The system to setup recurring direct payments through the Pay My Loan system is quick and painless. With options ranging from automatic debit from your checking account, or payments made with another account under your Citizens Banking system, it is almost as easy as set and forget.
Basic things required when making a manual payment. Completing your payment before 4pm will also ensure that your loan account is accredited on the same day. If you make a payment on a weekend day, it will carry over to the next business day in order to clear.
- The most recent account statement on your loan
- Zip code associated with the name on the account
- The last four digits of your social security number
How to make a Citizens loan payment
- First go to www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan where you will see an orange button that says “Make a Loan Payment”.
- Next you will get a message that you are leaving the Citizens Bank website. This is because third party system is used for setting up your automated payments. This is absolutely normal, and you will see a logo in the top right corner that says the site is powered by Online Resources.
- Next input the last 4 digits of your account number along with the other details requested on the page, then click Submit.
- Now you will be taken to a page where you can input the amount of your bill and the account you would like to use for automated payments, or for a single one time payment.
- Be sure to completely log out once you are done.
More On Citizens Bank Services
Maybe you are looking to get other services through Citizens Bank. Here is a little more information about the financials of the company and what is offered. Citizens Financial Group inc. is headquartered in Rhode Island, but also operates in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey and Delaware. The company was formed in 1928, and currently offers loans, credit cards, and financial services such as banking and direct deposits. More branches in recent years have been opened in Super markets in order to meet the demands of new customers.
Consumer Finance Department
One Citizens Drive
Riverside, RI 02915